So I have launched three new prints today. They are the culmination of several days work, I had hoped to launch all four but unfortunately the fourth seems to be taking a while to come together and I really didn’t fancy holding off on the other three for the last one, so alas it is a set of three again!
They are all really a development of several different ideas but using a similar style, with mixed media. I didn’t fancy working large scale on a canvas so instead I decided to paint directly on to board, quicker and easier to prep then canvas and as it turns out easier to post as well!
Now my only concern is how to mount the originals, as the board is fairly thin….mmmm another dilemma…any and all ideas very welcome!